The charges below are in line with the agreed 2014-2015 Ministerial Stipends by the New Zealand Bishops’ Conference and the Congregational Leaders.
- Spiritual direction: $70 per session
- Supervision: $70 per session
- Conference room (The Cerdon Room) $30 per hour
- Meditation room (The La Neyliere Room): $25 per hour (minimum charge $30)
- Morning Tea / Lunch Room (The Belley Room)
- For meals (self-catering) $30 per day
- Tea and coffee at no charge when using another room.
- Exclusive use of above facilities: $225 per day
- $60 for apartment rooms
- $50 for upstairs rooms
- Apartment lounge
- Interview room: $10 per hour
- Directed retreats: $110 per day (self-catering)
- Private retreats: $60 per day (self-catering)
- Directed or Guided retreat (non-residential)
- $250 per week (self-catering)
- $50 per day (self-catering)
If someone can pay the full rate it will always be gratefully received as that generosity will help us to continue to provide services for those less able to meet the suggested costs.
Discretion always applies – at Pā Maria we are happy to accept whatever an individual is able to offer and we would not turn anyone away because of financial issues.
Please note: There is limited parking available on the grounds of Pa Maria.